I was feeling constantly nauseous and tired the second week of June in San Antonio at my conference. Thursday, Aunt Diana jokingly asked if I needed a EPT to which I laughed off and then meditated on for an hour before stopping at a Walgreens on my way to the conference to purchase one. I then had to participate in a 6 hour seminar all day long among 300 strangers keeping the news to myself. (besides telling sisters, mom, and husband on phone breaks) A week later, Ryan and I were in the doctor's office with a sonogram picture of our 7 week old baby!! We're scared, surprised, nervous and most of all EXCITED about our future baby! She/he is due on February 3rd. If he's a boy his name will be Maverick Joel and a girl will be Vada Michelle.
1 comment:
Oh I love your names...and if it's a girl she's going to have those big pretty Vada eyes because you have them! Love your blog.
Post a Comment