Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

bigger and bigger



I'm getting bigger! And there's a lot of little things I can't do anymore in addition to sleeping at night. Like when I drop something it usually take me and extra minute or two to bend down and pick it up accompanied by an automatic groan. I often look around for Ryan or one of my students at school to assist me at times. I have no idea how people manage being pregnant when they already have a toddler or two. I have great respect for you mom and Haley and all the other moms in the world.
My doctor says everything is looking good. Maverick is still expected to come in late January and he is positioned with his head in my lower left side and butt in my upper right. Hopefully as we get closer he will straighten out a bit.
So Ryan and I are very blessed to have about 2 weeks off for Christmas! We can't wait to be in Corpus with our family! especially sweet Will Will and Landry!

No comments: