Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The next day Aunt Diana and Uncle Randy came to celebrate Maverick's birthday. He loved all his presents from them, the Warners and Great Grandma & Grandpa





cake I'm saving for Aunt Jessi
Maverick turns ONE!!!!
We had a birthday party for Maverick on his actual birthday, Jan 27th. Over 25 adults and 4 kids showed up. He was a little overwhelmed for the first ten minutes but then got really excited and enjoyed himself. We were so busy during the party I barely got any pictures, sorry!






Our sweet friend Marit made this from his invitation!
Maverick got to open gifts from both grandparents and Aunt Debby and uncle Ed before his party.
Rex from Debby and Ed
Maverick played with the punch bowl I borrowed from church all morning.
party favors (chocolate)
jello bars, they were prettier when I cut them up and served but I forgot to take a picture

balloons!
Maverick's reaction to the balloons when he woke up


Kitchen
Maverick loves to play in the kitchen cabinets




This is one of his cute puma outfits from Aunt Debby and Uncle Ed for his birthday
We go on walks around the neighborhood around 5pm before Daddy comes home from work. Maverick's expression says it all...
Sorting
Maverick likes to somewhat organize things. Whether he's in the bath tub, playing in his toy box or eating. Here he is organizing his food...

Playing Outside
Maverick loves going outside. Our favorite part of our house is the back yard where he can explore...

He had to bring his broom outside with him
I just took these pics because this was his first outfit he wore to our new church. A very nice lady named Coleen takes care of him in the nursery. I always find him asleep on her when church is over.

Maverick got many toys for Christmas that he can ride. Mom and Dad spend a majority of their time pulling him around on his zebra, train, bike, ect.
Maverick enjoys taking objects out of places and putting them back.

Happy New Year!!
We were all invited to a party at the house of a family from the church. We got to meet a lot of people but of course went home a little early for mister maverick.

2 comments:

Aunt Debby said...

Wow...you got these posts going on girl! Love all the pictures, Maverick is SO cute, love his expressions. Your house is beautiful, I will come and see you soon.

Anonymous said...

mjbjhb