Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ready for the First Trimester to be OVER

Nothing new to update except that I feel horrible and have a new admiration for all the mommies in the world that have had to endure morning sickness (which I still don't understand why it's called 'morning' because mine lasts all day!) I'm ready for this part to be over with and am praying mine doesn't last into week 22 like some family members (yikes!!) Also, this nice man at the pharmacy today said "erica, are you with child?" and pointed to my tummy which would normally be a sweet thing to say except I'm only 8 weeks and it's probably just fat he's pointing at. But all I crave at night is potatoes and toast which is probably adding to my midsection. But I just cheer myself up my looking at baby furniture online when i'm not working. Okay, off to bed!

1 comment:

jessica said...

i need to get you that baby einstein octoplush! and maybe 2 of them so i can have one too.